Iowa Post Game Thread

Drroogh

I hate this, buuuuut. That was one hell of an effort and it reminds me of the good ole days. ...

Who was that Duke MF'er that twisted at the free throw line to hit a shot to win the E8, or was it the F4?

After 40 minutes, you play to ONE BS shot. I'm ok with that.

Edited by Joe_Hoopsier
  • Like 2

Helluva tournament Hoosiers. Got beat by a shit shot. The one sequence where we missed two open looks from three with a buck thirty or so. done us in. We owned their ass in the paint. and they done us in from distance. But that last piece of shit had no fucking business going in. And further more we should of had technical shots after dumb fuck fran was out of the box and taunting. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:
    •  

Galloway was terrible today

I REALLY HOPE you (ALL) know my comment was sarcasim ! !! x1000

If Galloway could be a 35% 3 point shooter he's the 2nd best guy on the team.  Gotta get mad reps in this off season.  I think next year he will have many flawless games.  Missing 10 games stunted growth.  Eliminate the one or two bonehead plays and continue to create.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Good effort, ran out of gas maybe, played good D on the last play, and got beat on a crap shot....just one more open three goes down...what could have happened unfortunately did happen.  On the the dance....likely won't see the team in white jerseys again this year.

• KDB changed the title to Iowa Post Game Thread
Just now, NotIThatLives said:

If Galloway could be a 35% 3 point shooter he's the 2nd best guy on the team.  Gotta get mad reps in this off season.  I think next year he will have many flawless games.  Missing 10 games stunted growth.  Eliminate the one or two bonehead plays and continue to create.

Yep!

Just now, NotIThatLives said:

Shit if Galloway could be a 25% shooter I would be happy. The kid can't shoot to save him life

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

If this is the post game thread? 

Proud of our dudes. What a game. Just weren't quite sharp enough. Onto to next week!

We had so many opportunities to put this one away so it’s a tough pill to swallow but yes, very proud of this team and this 3 game run. Was really hoping for a Purdue rubber match for the title. 

Edited by Hoosier82
  • Like 2

Just want to give TJD more props.  I’ve called him soft for his whole career, he is no longer a soft player.  He’s a stud.  Sometimes that light switch takes a while to get turned on and sometimes it doesn’t ever get turned on.  TJDs is on and he showed leadership today again telling players when they messed up.  Proudly eating crow on TJD, I knew he had the game but was afraid we wouldn’t see it.  ONE MORE YEAR, PLEASE!!!

• Like 9

That one really hurt.

We were the better team for 37 minutes but Keegan kept them within striking distance, then a few late lapses and we lose.

Really happy with how these guys fought in Indy. I think these guys will still be on a mission a week from now; keep the run going guy!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Hoosier82 said:

We had so many opportunities to put this one away so it’s a tough pill to swallow but yes, very proud of this team and this 3 game run. Was really hoping for a Purdue rubber match for the title. 

Absolutely. We know we can't have that many blunders late in a game... but coming into the week, we would have been tickled to death to be in that spot. Didnt go our way today. 

Just wasn't quite enough today. 

• Like 3