NCAA Tournament

7 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Watching some of these games the last couple days.... IU would not have had a chance....everyone playing wayyy harder and just hit shots ....

In time, grasshoppa.

Woodson had us in the tournament year 1. Mission accomplished, now next step up. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Watching some of these games the last couple days.... IU would not have had a chance....everyone playing wayyy harder and just hit shots ....

Until Thursday you couldn't accuse IU players not playing hard.  They played extremely hard all year and on Thursday they looked gassed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Until Thursday you couldn't accuse IU players not playing hard.  They played extremely hard all year and on Thursday they looked gassed.

Not that they didn't play hard but they're hard isn't like some of these other teams playing hard it's just not in the same category. Not saying that they didn't try, they did , I get that ....but it's not the same level is all I'm saying.... oh and hit open shots and bunnies ... ugh 🙂

Edited by Dawg Bawls

11 minutes ago, Dawg Bawls said:

Not that they didn't play hard but they're hard isn't like some of these other teams playing hard it's just not in the same category. Not saying that they didn't try, they did , I get that ....but it's not the same level is all I'm saying.... oh and hit open shots and bunnies ... ugh 🙂

I disagree with that because everyone talked about IU playing as hard as anyone especially defensively.