NCAA Tournament

2 minutes ago, AxnJxn said:

I don’t understand how the people who run this tournament can’t figure out how to make it so that these Thu/Fri night games aren’t ending at almost the same time. Is there some reason they can’t start these games at 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, and 10:00?

Well this first game started at 4 o'clock local time. Well before expanding to different channels you only could watch one if the two games but now you have the option to which game you can watch.

Edited by IU Scott

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Well this first game started at 4 o'clock local time. Well before expanding to different channels you only could watch one if the two games but now you have the option to which game you can watch.

I wanted to watch the IU game tonight, but it's apparently not on tv.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 5fouls said:

Nova is a program that has their 'stuff' together.   

They play only 6-7 guys and no one bigger than 6'7.

Wasn't there a recruit we really recruited hard but went to Villanova.  Can't remember his name but haven't seen him play for them.

Edited by IU Scott

13 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

This doesn’t really address anything I’m saying. Did you mean to reply to someone else?