NCAA Tournament

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Not much she can do to defend it.  It's embarrassing and a sad statement about the conference.  

1 minute ago, Hoosier51 said:

To be honest it is justified, the B1G has been an embarrassment in the tourney the last couple of seasons.

Oh, I understand what you guys are saying. Just don’t care for that network and the fact that it took them<10 minutes to pile on. Regardless of what the SEC or ACC does, you’ll never see them criticize those conferences 

• Like 1

The whole National Peacock Day thing is a fabrication of social media that was created today.  When my son texted it to me this morning, I could not find a single source other than the one he sent me.  When I google it now, there are pages and pages, but they are all dated today.

National Peacock Day did not exist prior to today.  

• Like 1

Just now, 5fouls said:

The whole National Peacock Day thing is a fabrication of social media that was created today.  When my son texted it to me this morning, I could not find a single source other than the one he sent me.  When I google it now, there are pages and pages, but they are all dated today.

National Peacock Day did not exist prior to today.  

NBC begs to differ 😛

26 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Anyone have a Saint Peter's Venmo account for fundraising? Seriously though. Purdue...nobody to blame but yourselves. Painter was outcoached by amateur hour. Purdue will neve make a Final 4. Gifted a bracket like that? 

I’m usually supportive of Painter but he did get out coached tonight. How is it you have a top 5 lottery pick and he goes 5-10 mins without getting a shot or even a play drawn up for him?? Purdue had a HUGE size advantage. Why didn’t they run a ball screen at top of the key with Ivey and Williams/Edey? Pick in roll like we do with TJD and XJ and just toss pops up to the rolling big or if they don’t switch or hedge hard then no one can stop Ivey getting down hill once he has a step. Crazy you let Hunter have the ball to initiate offense when he is Rob 2.0 

Kudos to Peters….that press didn’t force many turnovers but what it did was eat 10-15 seconds of shot clock for Purdue…which meant a very diliberate Purdue offense had little time to run those sets or even to post and repost like their bigs love to do. It rushed their bigs into speeding up their moves. Really smart coaching!

• Like 1