NCAA Tournament

1 minute ago, Artesian_86 said:

I’m wondering,….which loss from 15 seed St. Peter’s hurts their program the most,….UK or Purdue?

This was PU one chance, how often do they have a probable lottery pick and reach 1#. They could drop off big time next season. Kensucky will still get their share of 5star players, so they should still be decent.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Now for some entertainment, this guy says he's an IN fan, but says we should not be celebrating Peeyuus loss!

Huh?? Only thing I can think of he must have lost a ton of money! You can hear his wife laughing in the background during his rant!

Funny stuff

That was one long rant.

He mentioned the HPER building, and on another thread there was a long discussion about playing at the HPER. Methinks he’s one of the guys in that conversation 

12 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Now for some entertainment, this guy says he's an IN fan, but says we should not be celebrating Peeyuus loss!

Huh?? Only thing I can think of he must have lost a ton of money! You can hear his wife laughing in the background during his rant!

Funny stuff

Freaking Kent Sterling...🙄

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

The whole National Peacock Day thing is a fabrication of social media that was created today.  When my son texted it to me this morning, I could not find a single source other than the one he sent me.  When I google it now, there are pages and pages, but they are all dated today.

National Peacock Day did not exist prior to today.  

I thought it seemed like too much of a coincidence, but remember, this is Purdue we're talking about. 

Let's pretend it's a thing. 

2 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Props to peacocks 🦚 

I’ll never understand why Ivey takes over when the inside game is killing them…

North Texas repeat….

if I was 22 I’d break the remote…but after 42 years it’s not like I’m surprised 

This is an honest question, not trying to troll or anything. 

Is Matt Painter on type of hot seat, or slightly warm seat? All these big failures in the tourney have to add up eventually. 

Just looking for the feeling from WL on this. 

Edited by Beamerball
  • Like 1

Just now, Beamerball said:

This is an honest question, not trying to troll or anything. 

Is Matt Painter on type of hot seat, or slightly warm seat? All these big failures in the tourney have to add up eventually. 

I don't think the fan base demands Championships or Final Fours.  Make the tournament most years and beat iU half the time and he is safe forever.  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

Props to peacocks 🦚 

I’ll never understand why Ivey takes over when the inside game is killing them…

North Texas repeat….

if I was 22 I’d break the remote…but after 42 years it’s not like I’m surprised 

You're a classy dude. 

• Like 2

All of you, please take a second to read the fan replies to Purdue’s final score tweet. 

It’ll make you realize the whole “IU fans are the most toxic group” narrative is a joke. Purdue has had a consistently good team for years and most of their fans are trashing the team and saying they are no longer fans. 

Edited by Hoosierdave
  • Like 4