NCAA Tournament

6 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

Villanova has won enough championships lately and I have no desire to see Duke or UNC win it again, so lets go Jayhawks. 

I think they're under some investigation, no?

I don't really care to see any of these teams win a natty but Villanova is probably the least stained of the four.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I think they're under some investigation, no?

I don't really care to see any of these teams win a natty but Villanova is probably the least stained of the four.

I think the Jayhawks are still under the NCCA investigation. Duke and Zion and NO CLASS- (ES) N.C.  The cleanest so go Nova!!!

Edited by loviubb
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

KU with only 4 points the last 6 minutes, so much about completing their great offense.  40 points at the half is not bad but should of had a lot more.  In our 87 semi final against UNLV in the same building we were up 53-47 at the half.

You sure it was in the same building?

I just don’t respect UNC and Kansas for all of their shenanigans.  No way would I ignore that.   I do respect Duke but the holier than though, insincere presentation are hard to take.  I have zero issue with Villanova even if this is their third title in recent years.  Unfortunately it likely won’t play out the way I want so we will have to live with something like K walking off with a title.  

1 minute ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I just don’t respect UNC and Kansas for all of their shenanigans.  No way would I ignore that.   I do respect Duke but the holier than though, insincere presentation are hard to take.  I have zero issue with Villanova even if this is their third title in recent years.  Unfortunately it likely won’t play out the way I want so we will have to live with something like K walking off with a title.  

What is different about Duke than UNC or Kansas? Duke has had every bit the scandals recently that those two have. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Wasn't there shady dealings with Zion and his parents getting a house? And if I remember right there was something with Cory Maggette and jewelry.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

What is different about Duke than UNC or Kansas? Duke has had every bit the scandals recently that those two have. 

I agree Duke has gotten into some shady stuff but UNC’s and KU’s to me were uglier, more brazen, and just totally flouting the rules.  Then they got away with it.  

Meanwhile IU self punished in a way that we sacrificed three years.  

• Like 2