NCAA Tournament

9 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

There...now go to bed 

I was already watching it before you posted.  They make One Shining Moment worse and worse every year.  The 1987 version is perfect ,and not just because IU won it.  The long intro really sets the moods, there were a lot of up close shots where you could really see the emotion, but most of all they let the song tell the story.  Not a single time did they 'talk over' the song itself.

I've not seen them all, but this year's was the absolute worst I've seen.  Just terrible.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Inequality said:

I admit, knowing Carolina and Duke was about to experience a coaching staff change. I wanted the same misery for their fan base that the IU fan base has had to endure. Actually I expected it. Dang it I was wrong…

Their misery could still happen, remember after the Hoosiers coaching change Mike Davis got to the Final Four also. Plus we have no idea how Dukes new coach is going to do. So hold off on saying you were wrong.

Oops I missed that Scott already said this lol

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I guess Johnson ran until he Puked.

I hope Woodson has watched these teams and most of the tournament teams that they usually only play 7-8  players in the rotation.  To me I hope we see the court and of playing 10 guys and having all the starters out at the same time.

I heard a former coach early this week talk about having 3.5 minutes of timeout every TV timeout and that you really only need 7 or 8 at the max. I had not thought about the difference in timeouts during the tourney but it makes sense. 

8 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I guess Johnson ran until he Puked.

I hope Woodson has watched these teams and most of the tournament teams that they usually only play 7-8  players in the rotation.  To me I hope we see the court and of playing 10 guys and having all the starters out at the same time.

Remember it correctly, first.  

Screenshot_20220405-075004_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220405-074943_Chrome.jpg