Indiana Beats Wyoming Post Game!!

IowaHoosierFan

Well survive and win! Love the absolute foul disparity until they had to foul and prolong the game. Also love the flopping at the end by Wyoming on 3 pointers! TJD great game! Geronimo bringing the energy! Man it is good to be officially dancing again! Now on a plane to Oregon to take down St Marys and show why the Big 10 is the best in college basketball. 

• Like 2

Thank god the server went down. I would have been banned for life with the things I said on here after that second fouled 3 point shooter…overall happy with the win but holy hell was that ugly. Geronimo saved our butts and TJD was a man. Idk what the heck is wrong with race but not hustling, not boxing out, bricking every shot. Just looked awful. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

We looked like a team that was nervous to play it's first tournament game.

I don't think we will look nearly as bad against St Mary's. It feels like playing with house money after that win.

We looked like a team that had never shot a basketball before

image.png.599b1454f337cc6bc71d1ce3db3a9be2.png

Edited by IowaHoosierFan

I will say with Parker being horrific on offense, he was hustling and playing good defense. He at least didn’t blown by every time and bodied up The turnover machine pretty good. The effort was evident. If he could just give us 8-10 points a game… 

kopp couldn't stay on the court because he couldn’t stay in front of anyone. 

• Like 1

I miss the crazy positive poster, I forget his name? but come on people IU was the way better team, played very poorly offensively and was in no real danger of losing that game. Wyoming might not be great but they’re a tourney team. TJD and JG won that game. Two guys!! When’s the last time we can say any of this after a win? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

I miss the crazy positive poster, I forget his name? but come on people IU was the way better team, played very poorly offensively and was in no real danger of losing that game. Wyoming might not be great but they’re a tourney team. TJD and JG won that game. Two guys!! When’s the last time we can say any of this after a win? 

Craig Hoops?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

Craig Hoops?

• Like 1

A win is a win in the tournament, and it’s nice to check off another thing that we haven’t done in what seems like forever, but man, that was some pretty bad basketball overall. Race is playing like he has covid, and Trey is making a lot of really dumb mistakes recently. Some head scratching lineups, too, like putting Trey in at the end of the game when they were fouling us. Kid was something like 13-20 coming into the game. 

Anyway, on the plus side … did I mention that a win is a win yet? TJD was great, XJ was solid, and it looks like we’re going to ride or die based on JG’s energy.  

Here’s hoping we clean some of this up before Thursday. 

A win is a win in the tournament, and it’s nice to check off another thing that we haven’t done in what seems like forever, but man, that was some pretty bad basketball overall. Race is playing like he has covid, and Trey is making a lot of really dumb mistakes recently. Some head scratching lineups, too, like putting Trey in at the end of the game when they were fouling us. Kid was something like 13-20 coming into the game. 

Anyway, on the plus side … did I mention that a win is a win yet? TJD was great, XJ was solid, and it looks like we’re going to ride or die based on JG’s energy.  

Here’s hoping we clean some of this up before Thursday. 

• Like 1