NCAAT - St. Mary’s Game Thread

KDB

We’re not doing anything but broken down one on one shots on offense and not guarding the perimeter. If there were two things that absolutely couldn’t happen today its those. Meanwhile we’re getting schooled by a squad full of kids who wouldn’t be offered a scholarship to IU. I’m tired of watching other programs do more with “less” while we recruit 5 star guys who can’t make a layup. 

Just now, Huntnfreak said:

Quit talking about being tired good Lord!! These kids are so young..that crap doesn’t bother them!! They can’t score and are being L  A  Z  Y.....

They are being outplayed. Bit the last 2 weeks will wear on you. I don't care how young you are.

• Like 5

IU was controlling the game then TJD went to the bench and they took over. Even when he came back in they haven't been the same. 

I understand getting him a rest but he gets long rests even when the game starts to get away from them. It's a tough choice but there's no tomorrow. He has to play as much as possible. 

Race has to show up and get on the glass. X has to get to the rim. But there has to be someone else to show up. Rob? JG? I've all but given up on Miller and Parker. Just not giving them much of anything offensively.

Edited by Euroclydon
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, jefftheref said:

Everyone have a great year. It has been somewhat fun with the dismal football and basketball season. Hopefully Woodson can get some transfers that can shoot, rebound and play smart. If not next year will be worse than this year. Archie 2.0.

How has the basketball been dismal.  We are playing in the NCAA tournament instead of sitting home watching it. What a drama queen

• Like 2