NCAAT - St. Mary’s Game Thread

KDB

4 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

Everyone have a great year. It has been somewhat fun with the dismal football and basketball season. Hopefully Woodson can get some transfers that can shoot, rebound and play smart. If not next year will be worse than this year. Archie 2.0.

Bro…our recruiting class is solid. Relax

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I hope Woody has the same kind of speech tonight that he did against UM.

Geronimo needs to stay on the court and not foul in the second half. If he can do that and Galloway can play with some form of control we have a chance. But this is not a team you want to get behind on when your 3s and 4s can’t guard the perimeter 

• Like 1

I would like to play these guys when both teams have had the same amount of rest 

Biggest turn around was the bogus offensive foul called on Race that should have resulted in a 3 point play for us, then they come down and hit a 3. Six point turn around.

Kopp and Race are giving us nothing. Leave Trey and Jordan in there and live or die by it.

We are playing in the tournament for the first time in 6 years. We will build on this year, regardless of what happens tonight 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

We got beat to every loose ball...we gave up 7 offensive rebounds..we turned it over 7 times...

And we played dumb a lot of times...how many times did 2 guys follow the screener leaving the guy with the ball in his hands...

I hope Coach Woodson went full RMK on them at the half...

• Like 1

Just now, SawatchHoosier said:

We all need to remember this. Additionally, 4 out of those 5 games have been win or go home games. There's a mental and physical toll being dealt right now. We have the ability to come back and adjustments will be made. 

We also got in later than usual because someone at the NCAA failed math which caused them to switch planes and land later than scheduled 

• Like 1

Watching Bohannon cry during the presser is almost worth thIs potential loss..

But honestly, B1G goes to 20 game season, and beat up on each other, and flame out in the tournament is a pattern. 
It may be harder to stick so many teams in future seasons. 
If IU doesn’t make it, 3 B1G teams will be gone before the Friday games. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

Woody needs to pull his head out his arse and make a lineup change. He may be one of our own, but I've said all year his rotations, substitutions, and in game management  suck

Galloway and Bates haven't played well either so besides Geronimo who do you want to play more

2 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

We are playing in the tournament for the first time in 6 years. We will build on this year, regardless of what happens tonight 

This is where I am.  Even if we come back tonight, we likely lose Saturday.  This season is Step 1 in a process.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2