NCAAT - St. Mary’s Game Thread

KDB

9 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I'm headed out into the street to do a fully naked rally dance.  Be back in a bit as long as no one calls teh police.  

OK.  No police, but I think the lady across the street filmed it on her phone.  I'm going to be a social media star.  

• Haha 1

We are most likely going to lose but getting back to the tourney was a step in the right direction. Next year I think we have so much more depth and the year after even more reinforcements. If we can get a big man in the transfer portal like Notre dame did with Atkinson we are going to be a dangerous team next year when we have guards who can actually shoot. Depth plays and we just don’t have any unfortunately. Great season boys!!!

• Like 1

7 times out of 10 with all things equal we beat this team we're playing. Even with Kopp and Stewarts consistently piss poor offensive contributions. The bright is we'll never be able to tell whether Kopp is tired or not because he can't guard anyone fresh. Stewart at some point will put someone on the line for a 4 point play. 

Can the two cheerleaders sub in for those two. 

• Like 1

I was 50/50 on tonight.  I thought we would at least be close. I try hard to avoid excuses, but they do look a step slow tonight. Proud of the progress this year, but a bummer of a way to end it. 

Now If St Peter’s could pull off the upset and the Colts could get their QB situation squared away this evening that would cheer me up a bit.