NCAAT - St. Mary’s Game Thread

KDB

Dear @Coach Shep @jefftheref @kyhoosier29 @Sea Turtle  @IowaHoosierFan @NCHoosier32

We lost tonight. We sucked. We have to get better. We have to find shooters. Tonight was not what anyone wanted to see. I don’t know what else to say that you guys will say to pile on, but it is what it is.

We made the tournament this year. How many of you gave us even that? We have some great recruits coming in. 

Please try to keep things in perspective 

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Artesian_86 said:

….really, dude? SMH!!!

If I am a recruit who can shoot, I say damn, I got all sorts of opportunity to steal playing time in that program.

We are basically at the end of the year, so I am going to be brutal.  With NIL, this is a semi-pro league IMO.  That being the case, there are some players I would really truly evaluate over the next few months.

I think this game was fatigue, but we have to upgrade the roster at the 2 guard and small forward spot at the very least.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Dear @Coach Shep @jefftheref @kyhoosier29 @Sea Turtle  @IowaHoosierFan @NCHoosier32

We lost tonight. We sucked. We have to get better. We have to find shooters. Tonight was not what anyone wanted to see. I don’t know what else to say that you guys will say to pile on, but it is what it is.

We made the tournament this year. How many of you gave us even that? We have some great recruits coming in. 

Please try to keep things in perspective 

Does this mean instead of a Dear John letter my wife is gonna leave me a Dear, Coach Shep letter?

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

I don’t like making excuses but that sh$t show at the airport HAD TO take something out of these guys. This is the worst game of the year or past several years….. These guys are completely gassed!!!!

It's the entire story. We played even, arguably better, the first ten minutes, and then we just hit the wall.

Much more to do with not sleeping than how many games we've played.

The first four in Dayton is just a major charlie foxtrot.

• Like 4

• KDB locked this topic