Transfer Portal 2022

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

That wouldn't surprise me though...

Underwood didn't play him in the 2nd half vs Houston...when asked about it after the game, he curtly said, "coach's decision."

In fact, I'd be surprised if he did return to Illinois

It will be unfortunate for IU if he transfers. He was in the running for MVP in the IU win in the Big Ten Tourney.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

That wouldn't surprise me though...

Underwood didn't play him in the 2nd half vs Houston...when asked about it after the game, he curtly said, "coach's decision."

In fact, I'd be surprised if he did return to Illinois

From what I saw, he's not really a Big Ten level guard...can't shoot or dribble.  All he is, is fast.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Grant Buselli (not sure of the spelling) is transferring from Wright State.  He’s a big that has good post moves and can shoot the 3 ball.  Not sure he’s B1G material though.

A big that can shoot, if he is B1G material the Hoosiers need to be contacting him.

1 hour ago, IUwins0708 said:

Grant Buselli (not sure of the spelling) is transferring from Wright State.  He’s a big that has good post moves and can shoot the 3 ball.  Not sure he’s B1G material though.

The way  Big Ten teams were handled in the NCAAT, not sure what Big ten material means. Can he take a punch, play with a broken arm after getting a no call on a foul? lol.

• Haha 1

Luke Brown played for Ball State this season.  The Portal page has him transferring from Stetson to Ball Stare. In other words, that is teh entry from October.   Older entries apparently do not get purged in season.   

Edited by 5fouls
  • Thanks 2

Just now, 5fouls said:

Look Brown played for Ball State back in October.  The Portal page has him transferring from Stetson to Ball State. In other words, that is the entry from October.   Older entries apparently do not get purged in season.   

That makes more sense...