Transfer Portal 2022

1 hour ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Don’t blame them.  Arkansas going into ridiculous mode.  I wonder if Walmart is going berserk with NIL.   Underrated fact.   That part of Arkansas has money.  Yes, it’s one of the poorer states, but not in that corner.  The campus is not far from Walmart headquarters.  

"We'll say your a greeter...but you don't have to show up." 🙂

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, SawatchHoosier said:

LOL, I love going to Rupps Rafters to put everything in perspective. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-08 at 12.54.57 PM.png

That lifetime contract they gave Cal was the definition of stupidity. He is safely collecting a big check while still getting players to the NBA. He has no reason to change the status quo and I am loving it. Very few blindly support him anymore.

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, DunkinDipo said:

Arkansas rises as LSU collapses. So really that is a wash for UK since LSU had been beating them lately. Now if Florida could get it going again then UK would really be in some trouble.

It’s a tough conference. Auburn, Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee…if Florida turns it around and LSU…incoming Texas and Oklahoma….not to mention other teams like A&M and Missouri and others will have good teams from time to time. B1G isn’t the only tough league.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Paywall article...I got nothing from it.

Khristian Lander is ranked on there at #91 after ex-Hoosier Clifton Moore at #87. Phinisee and Durr aren't ranked. ESPN doesn't seem to think we're losing much to transfers this year and I agree.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, rico said:

Kenneth Lofton, Jr., 6-7 PF from Louisiana Tech enters the portal.  This kid is gonna be a huge pick up for some school.

Looks like a kid that if he'd get serious about getting his body in shape could be a nice post up 4...