Transfer Portal 2022

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

It would be creepy for me to talk about her looks because I am old enough to he her dad.

I have zero problem admitting that she's pretty.  I'm much more impressed that she's a baller though.  I'd still cheer just as hard for her if she was ugly, but if her looks are useful as a recruiting tool...BONUS!!!

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

So do you ever have occasion to say "Who's your daddy?!!"

I sure do. LOL

One time I bought her some jewelry and the girl behind the counter said that was so nice of me to buy those for my daughter. I replied, Yep, and I slept with her last night. I think she realized at that moment that she was my wife not my daughter. 

Another time we stopped at a bar/restaurant just south of Irons, Michigan. When we went in I told Susan I had to go to the bathroom. While I was gone the waitress and said to Susan, I have to ask you, husband or father? 

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

I sure do. LOL

One time I bought her some jewelry and the girl behind the counter said that was so nice of me to buy those for my daughter. I replied, Yep, and I slept with her last night. I think she realized at that moment that she was my wife not my daughter. 

Another time we stopped at a bar/restaurant just south of Irons, Michigan. When we went in I told Susan I had to go to the bathroom. While I was gone the waitress and said to Susan, I have to ask you, husband or father? 

Sugar daddy 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, DC2345 said:

There's a rumor floating around MSU and their boards that Max Christie is interested in transferring to IU because he is dating Sydney Parrish. Don't know how true it is but that would be something. 

Ha! If this was true then maybe we could start a fund for NIL for hot girls to come to IU and lure all-Americans here lol. 

That said I can’t believe a star on campus wouldn’t want his girlfriend to be away so he can sample the local coeds where he is.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Trying to think how they met since she had been in Oregon for a couple of years ago. 

6 hours ago, btownqb said:

AAU tourneys, all american games, plus it appears Christie is just smart in general because Ms Parrish isn't ugly. 

They’ve never actually met in person. “Sydney” is actually a guy named Boris. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2