Transfer Portal 2022

27 minutes ago, rico said:

LOL.  Maybe Keion likes apples?

Let’s see…

Amazon, Microsoft, Starbucks, Expedia, Boeing… might be some NIL $$$ in town. 

Might be some great corporate networking opportunities as well, once his playing days are done.

Seems like a pretty smart move to me 

Edited by Steubenhoosier
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Let’s see…

Maybe so.  But. will those companies be able to pay more than Billy Joe Bob's Used Cars & Pancake House in Pikeville, Kentucky?

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Let’s see…

Might be some great corporate networking opportunities as well, once his playing days are done.

That aside, I think if 4 years ago you'd have asked Keion and his dad if Seattle was in his career path, unless the NBA was going to award the city an expansion franchise, the answer would have been "NO!" 

Good luck to him though... 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

That aside, I think if 4 years ago you'd have asked Keion and his dad if Seattle was in his career path, unless the NBA was going to award the city an expansion franchise, the answer would have been "NO!" 

Good luck to him though... 

that's the thing....4 years have passed. From what I have read, the kid has really matured in his time in college. Good for him. 

I think we all hope to grow and mature during our time in college. Hopefully, make better, more thought out decisions at 22 than we did at 18.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Maybe so.  But. will those companies be able to pay more than Billy Joe Bob's Used Cars & Pancake House in Pikeville, Kentucky?

Don’t underestimate Billy Joe Bob. He and his Sister/Daughter/Wife Clara Mae Jean have all that meth and pill money rolling in. 

• Haha 2

On 6/6/2022 at 8:38 PM, Steubenhoosier said:

Let’s see…

My uncle is an IU guy. Graduated in 81. Lives in Bellevue outside of Seattle. Those companies don't even know what UW is or where the basketball court is. Good luck to Keion. Hope the kid catches a break somewhere because if he listened to Mom....he wouldn't be in Seattle right now for sure. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Pete Nance visiting the Tar Heels 

Might hear something this weekend... 

Well, wouldn’t that be quite the anomaly now.

Guy who can academically qualify for all that is Northwestern decides to take his basketball talents to the bastion of academia that is North Carolina!

Sign him up! See if he maintains that 4.0 GPA.  Go Pete Nance, go! Be the best you while matriculating at the highest level. 

Smh

• Like 1