Transfer Portal 2022

15 hours ago, IUFLA said:

This is Jenkins 4th school...

Wonder how he's going to react when he finds out NIL really means NIL in Boilerland...

MP told him up front no 💰 for committing…but he has every right to explore options 

hopefully Purdue gets it together or joins the MAC….

39 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

He didn't show anywhere near that last season and was on a poor team.  Maybe he just needs a fresh start, but the trend is not very good.

Right. His production has dropped as the competition increased. Purdue will be lucky if he can even match last year's numbers. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Kinda saw that coming...

UNC or Illinois? 

😄

Without doing a deep dive into NU’s situation, from the outside it sure looks like Collins is having trouble keeping it together.  At the very least it feels like they’ve lost any momentum. That job is basically a coach killer.   

• Like 2

18 hours ago, IU_Realist said:

What did he do when he played in a tougher conference instead of a midmajor or low Major? 

I understand exactly what you are saying.  I just look at his career stats and they tell me the kid can score, and score from deep.  Have absolutely no idea how those stats are gonna translate to his stint on the Boilers with Painter coaching him.  

48 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Don’t think it’s crazy to expect him to be similar to Proctor tbh. 

Never heard of the kid before this thread, but strikes me as odd that his points per minute were so high, yet they still didn't put him on the court for even 20 minutes a game - and that's on a bad team. I would assume that means he can't play defense.

46 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

Never heard of the kid before this thread, but strikes me as odd that his points per minute were so high, yet they still didn't put him on the court for even 20 minutes a game - and that's on a bad team. I would assume that means he can't play defense.

I wondered that too. Will be interesting to see what happens next year. Luckily he can be a complimentary piece and not a primary guy like he was early in his career. 

1 hour ago, HoosierDom said:

I can't imagine Painter going after a kid that he didn't feel wouldn't "fit" into his system.