Transfer Portal 2022

14 minutes ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Apologies if this has been answered in another thread, but when a player goes into the TRANSFER PORTAL, are they entering something akin to

- The Door in Beetlejuice

- The Gate in Stargate

- Chimneys in Harry Potter

- The Sling Ring in Dr Strange

- Another portal I'm not even thinking about a la Hot Tub Time Machine or Back to the Future?

Or am I just greatly misinformed over here??

The phone booth in Bill and Ted’s

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, MoyeCowbell said:

Apologies if this has been answered in another thread, but when a player goes into the TRANSFER PORTAL, are they entering something akin to

- The Gate in Stargate

- Another portal I'm not even thinking about a la Hot Tub Time Machine or Back to the Future?

portal-games-fat-cake-891147.jpeg

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

This season he was 35-118 (29%) from 3. He ‘can’ hit them, but about as consistently as Race does. 

He has made 176 in three seasons, at least he is willing to take them. We have players lately that get buck fever, or in this case three-point fever when they get outside the arc. Also he is a good defender which is a plus.

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

He has made 176 in three seasons, at least he is willing to take them. We have players lately that get buck fever, or in this case three-point fever when they get outside the arc. Also he is a good defender which is a plus.

I remembered him from when we played them in the NIT.  Looked back and he had 17 in that game

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

This season he was 35-118 (29%) from 3. He ‘can’ hit them, but about as consistently as Race does. 

27 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

He has made 176 in three seasons, at least he is willing to take them. 

That’s like a car dealer that loses $1,000 on each car sold planning to make it up in volume. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, MoyeCowbell said:

- The Gate in Stargate

-  The door in Time Bandits

Edited by Maud'Dib
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MoyeCowbell said:

- The Gate in Stargate

The TV in Poltergeist

Go Hoosiers!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MoyeCowbell said:

- The Gate in Stargate

The transmogrifier from Calvin and Hobbes

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Purdue7 said:

Nijel Pack was visiting Purdue today according to my source 

I don't think he is even on the Hoosiers radar, or at least I haven't heard anything about them even contacting him. From what some have been saying Purdue has been pulling a Kentucky and been in contact with him for a while now.

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

I don't think he is even on the Hoosiers radar, or at least I haven't heard anything about them even contacting him. From what some have been saying Purdue has been pulling a Kentucky and been in contact with him for a while now.

Its been a thing for them in both sports. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

Its been a thing for them in both sports. 🤷‍♂️

Was it Taylor in football? Always curious when someone knows where they’re going the minute they enter the portal. 

I remember when I was involved in D3 sports seeing an athlete post on social median that he heard from Purdue about them wanting him to compete there. 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeerBQ said:

Was it Taylor in football? Always curious when someone knows where they’re going the minute they enter the portal. 

I remember when I was involved in D3 sports seeing an athlete post on social median that he heard from Purdue about them wanting him to compete there. 😂

How could it not have been? There are no coincidences. I listened to Mr. Dutton.