Transfer Portal 2022

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I know but to see going to another low major seems odd for a guy transferring.

Not really. It happens quite often. Guy enters the portal and goes someplace that’s supposed to be good and he’s guaranteed playing time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I don’t know if I buy this but here’s a rumor on Twitter tonight. 

For those wondering this is referring to Simas Lukosius, 6’6” freshman in the transfer portal. Averaged 6.8p & 3.3r at 22min/game. 28.6% from 3 on 105 attempts. Scored a career high 27 points in the Big East tournament win over Xavier.

5 hours ago, 02Hoosier said:

For those wondering this is referring to Simas Lukosius, 6’6” freshman in the transfer portal. Averaged 6.8p & 3.3r at 22min/game. 28.6% from 3 on 105 attempts. Scored a career high 27 points in the Big East tournament win over Xavier.

He played really well against Xavier, but in the next game against Providence, he was 1-11, 0-7 from three

6 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I don't believe for a minute that IU is recruiting Simas.  If you can't tell Hunter from Rosemond, there is zero chance you can confirm it's an IU coach.  What a clown.

He met with Kenya Hunter yesterday. I still doubt IU is legitimately recruiting him.

7B4DC6FD-DA83-49FF-92C2-A94EAA7B64D5.jpeg

Edited by DC2345
  • Thanks 1