So Xavier can get a big name coach but Indiana can't?

7 minutes ago, CaptKirkHaston said:

Yep they can hire a cheater that couldn’t win a championship with a stacked deck…I see why you’re jealous…get the f out of here with this sh!t

Oh no! They hired a cheater! Let's all clutch our pearls as  they make deep runs in a couple of years.

Meanwhile, Indiana keeps trying the magical unicorn who is a great coach and as pure as the driven snow 

Just now, Sea Turtle said:

Oh no! They hired a cheater! Let's all clutch our pearls as  they make deep runs in a couple of years.

Meanwhile, Indiana keeps trying the magical unicorn who is a great coach and as pure as the driven snow 

Why do you care when your team  has  a tournament game tomorrow.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

I'm confused.. in what world should Sean Miller be considered a better basketball coached then someone that's coach their entire life in the NBA? 

It's borderline ridiculous how much some of you don't recognize how superior the NBA is to college in regards to coaching. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Sea Turtle said:

You guys think I like this? This is going to hurt our recruiting. 

Indiana and Xavier coaches talking to a recruit this summer

Saen Miller - "Well, I never actually made the Final Four"

Mike Woodson - " ' Melo wanted me to tell you your game reminds him of his"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

You guys think I like this? This is going to hurt our recruiting. 

Are you saying Sean Miller is going to start dominating the Midwest? Like, IU, OSU, Michigan, Purdue, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan State, etc should all be really worried?

Otherwise, I'm not sure why you think this has anything to do with IU specifically?