So Xavier can get a big name coach but Indiana can't?

Anyone that can pick up his phone, text Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudamire, Mike Bibby, JR Smith or several others and probably get a pretty quick response ain’t a nobody. 

Mike Woodson is very well respected at the highest levels of basketball in the world, and that’s a big enough name for me. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Wonder why Florida didn't hire Miller instead of the guy from San Francisco. Let me tell you because they don't want to mess with a known cheater

To be fair Sean Miller was never accused of committing federal crimes, academic fraud, impermissible benefits and or bribery. His assistant coaches just took advantage of poor Sean Miller's kindness and trust. LMAO

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

So Xavier can get a big name coach  cheater but Indiana can't?

^^^^There I fixed your typo

That's fair. He wasn't the cleanest coach. I think you guys are underestimating how good he can make Xavier and how more difficult recruiting Ohio is going to be.

And sometimes you need to give someone a second chance. Like Norm Ellenberger or Bob Huggins.

• Like 1

Tell me if this makes sense.

Michigan under Biehlien recruited like Purdue….fit over ranking…no 1 & done.

I looked at Xavier the same way.  Purdue, Michigan & Xavier recruited a lot of the same players.  Purdue & Xavier would go h2h with big boys (IU, UL, UK, Sparty & O$U) but rarely won.

Xavier will pay enough to compete ?

Oh no. I guess this means Xavier will win a championship in the near future. Oh wait, he's not still the coach of this year's title contending  Arizona team? Looks like it's former Gonzaga assistant Tommy Lloyd who has taken mostly the same team Sean Miller had last year minus Akinjo, from 17 wins and a 5th place Pac 12 finish, to at least 32 wins and 1st place in the Pac 12. Give me a break, Miller has under achieved big time at Arizona considering his talent level and cheating.  

• Like 2

Just now, dbmhoosier said:

And he's been killing it at Houston. 

So happy for him LOL!  Would never want him to ever coach my team.  There is more important things than just winning at any costs. IU fans use to all think that way and it embarrasses me to see IU fans who wants to win at all cost.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ledies22 said:

What would you have wanted IU to do with him with the 5 year show clause? I guess we could always be UL win a championship and have it stripped away…? 

Should've handled it in house like the big boys do.  The NCAA doesn't care unless you're dumb enough to self report. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1