Brian Walsh - New Assistant Coach

• KDB changed the title to Brian Walsh - New Assistant Coach

Kenya and Yasir get a bump as does Walsh. Reward the efforts of those on the staff and hopefully stave off any other schools attempts at Yasir in the process. Win win sounds like to me. 

I guess I'm not dialed in on Walsh. Besides Cupps...anyone else he's been in on? Just curious. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Candystripes_56 said:

Leaders recognize leaders, and our two associate head coaches are the bottom of the B1G. Expect no better than a top 7 finish next year 

How do you figure Ya and Huntet aren't leaders? Weren't we just worried Ya was going to leave, now we are mad he is staying. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Candystripes_56 said:

Leaders recognize leaders, and our two associate head coaches are the bottom of the B1G. Expect no better than a top 7 finish next year 

I'm a huge fan, but will openly admit I do not know enough about coaching to make such a statement.

Please share with me your qualifications and reasons for coming to such a conclusion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Candystripes_56 said:

Impressive sounding words? Ughh, basic vocabulary maybe? What in the world

You really don't understand that I'm poking fun at you with that?

Edit: In short, you dropped "implicit bias" with no argument or reasoning attached to it.  "Impressive sounding words..."

Edited by rogue3542