IU Transfers

KDB

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

We will see! Heckuva big cheerleader, currently. I think he just fits another one of CAM's recruiting misses, but again... I only saw him 25 mins this season or whatever. 

You may be right but I would like to see it play out.  I did not see him in high school but I researched him a lot and everything I heard was he has a great motor and is a tough kid.  He is well put together (not clumsy) and just needs to fill out.  He needs to understand how to play other big guys his size because that's hard to do in high school.  I just think a big guy with a decent touch, who is not awkward and has a motor, is likely to be able to play here.  

1 minute ago, BobSaccamanno said:

You may be right but I would like to see it play out.  I did not see him in high school but I researched him a lot and everything I heard was he has a great motor and is a tough kid.  He is well put together (not clumsy) and just needs to fill out.  He needs to understand how to play other big guys his size because that's hard to do in high school.  I just think a big guy with a decent touch, who is not awkward and has a motor, is likely to be able to play here.  

I just dont know who he guards. Or how he guards. Serious development is needed. 

• Like 1

A lot of people said Lander would blossom with a new NBA coach leading the way.

I don't yearn for Archie to return, but I think it's clear Lander's failures were not because of him.  

Duncomb didn't play when half our team was suspended.

He himself was suspended.

The early returns have been very concerning and if it works out for him here- I'd be surprised.

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

We will see! Heckuva big cheerleader, currently. I think he just fits another one of CAM's recruiting misses, but again... I only saw him 25 mins this season or whatever. 

What am I missing?  We recruiting male cheerleaders nows?  Is IU the Replacement. Maybe we find a Shane Falco. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

So if you are more talented then it's OK to break rules.

Of course lol thats the way it works... within reason. 

But thats not the point I'm trying to make and you should know that. 

Breaking the rules once could in fact actually have been a habit of rule breaking. Being late, not dressed the right way, etc. 

So, that's why that was brought up. 

Don't think LD was doing that, certainly hope not... but as mentioned, he did break the rules. (A rule I hate). 

3 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I am not falling for the working theory that every person that leaves IU is a turd.  That may work on some fans but not me.

Of course, if any particular is a DB, that is different.  But you can only play that card so many times.

With Woodson, he has used his turd card on Fife.  He won't be able to play that card again.  

They can start doing it on players, but there are only so many free passes for these things.  People will catch on.

Look at the Portal. There are teams with 3,4 or 5 players already in it. The people that are catching on are the players. No PT here, i'll just go there.

• Like 1