IU Transfers

KDB

I hope Geronimo stays. I love his energy he plays with. He needs to work on his shot to be a more consistent outside shooter. 
it was fun watching the tournament this year an seeing these good teams make incredible shots to keep their team in the game are taking the lead. 
That is something we really missed, not in every game ,but in to many of the close games. No one to make the basket to seal the game. To many empty possessions down the stretch in crunch time. 
So not just Geronimo,but everyone on our roster needs to shout all summer! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

I think Race will go and JG will stay. That scenario is perfectly fine with me as long as TJD stays, if he leaves I fear what our post will look like. 

I hope TJD stays also,but have my doubts He will. 
I wasn’t at any practices, so don’t know why Duncomb was used so little! Wasn’t he a fairly high recruit? Got to have faith our recruiting gets quality players we need to take a positive step forward! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

I hope TJD stays also,but have my doubts He will. 
I wasn’t at any practices, so don’t know why Duncomb was used so little! Wasn’t he a fairly high recruit? Got to have faith our recruiting gets quality players we need to take a positive step forward! 

Yes he was. I am very high on Duncomb. Not sure how he is defensively at this point or maybe something else going on. I said in another thread that I feel he has a lot of the same skills that made Cody Zeller so great. 

15 minutes ago, OLDIUFAN said:

I thought I remembered his highlights showing he had a good mid range jumper! 

He hit a few in the limited minutes he got. He definitely has some skill, but I also don't ever want to run our offense through the post (even if TJD comes back). 

3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

Yes he was. I am very high on Duncomb. Not sure how he is defensively at this point or maybe something else going on. I said in another thread that I feel he has a lot of the same skills that made Cody Zeller so great. 

Personally, I raise an eyebrow when a frosh doesn't see meaningful minutes anymore.  I really don't see the "wait my turn" thing happening these days too much.  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, rico said:

Personally, I raise an eyebrow when a frosh doesn't see meaningful minutes anymore.  I really don't see the "wait my turn" thing happening these days too much.  

Concerning LD

For some reason and this is just me and nothing i know so i am not starting any rumors or anything.  JUST MY OPINION.  I feel like it was more a maturity thing.  Decisions off the court.  That kept him from seeing the court.  Sometimes kids don't know how to handle the freedom of college and make, well stupid decisions or focus on other things.

Just my thoughts on it, could be completely 100% wrong but that is the feel i get when i think about him.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Concerning LD

For some reason and this is just me and nothing i know so i am not starting any rumors or anything.  JUST MY OPINION.  I feel like it was more a maturity thing.  Decisions off the court.  That kept him from seeing the court.  Sometimes kids don't know how to handle the freedom of college and make, well stupid decisions or focus on other things.

Just my thoughts on it, could be completely 100% wrong but that is the feel i get when i think about him.

Exactly my impression from 75 miles north and knowing nothing.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Concerning LD

That very well could be the case.  My comment/s were directed at frosh in general.

• Like 1