Poll for blame

CMW vs ACDF culpability scale  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more to blame in your opinion?

• Assistant Coach Dane Fife (ACDF) is almost entirely to blame with rumored behavior
    • CMW is almost entirely to blame for inability to work with ACDF (and other assistants)
    • ACDF is slightly more to blame
    • CMW is slightly more to blame
    • ACDF and CMW are equally to blame
    • No blame - this stuff just happens
    • I don't care - what is our lineup going to look like next year?
    • Dolson - 'cause he should not have hired one or both of them
    • Thad Matta - why not
    • Michael Lewis - was secretly sabotaging Dane's inside track for heir apparent to the IU job by planting fallacious rumors on the internet

Are we seriously creating a new topic specifically about where to put BLAME on how Fife’s departure was or wasn’t handled properly! Good grief, give it a rest. The mods should take this poll down! I swear, some of you guys on here can’t function without trying to find any speck of fault or wrong doing when it comes to IU athletics decision making….Geesh!🙄

Edited by Artesian_86
  • Haha 1

Just now, Artesian_86 said:

Are we seriously creating a new topic specifically about where to put BLAME  on how Fife’s departure was or wasn’t handled properly! Good grief, give it a rest. I swear, some of you guys on here can’t function without trying to find any speck of fault or wrong doing when it comes to IU athletics decision making….Geesh!🙄

YEP indeed !!! 🤣 - I thought about creating a Kumbaya thread, but I felt this one fits the spirit of the board more.