Did anyone miss the fact that pee yew lost another Championship Game ?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

NO NIO  NO NO !! I w

I could never EVER have allowed MY SON to even attend pee yew let alone play sports for those arrogant ,cocky , egotistical jerks !! No way bABY !1 i'D HAVE KICKED HIS ARSE IF HE HAD EVEN SUGGESTED SUCH A RIDICULOUS THING , !!!!!!!! IN CASE YOU did not notice :: I HATE PEE YEW !!!!!!!!

Does that make you feel better?  JSMH

On 9/8/2017 at 2:51 PM, hoosiertildeath said:

NO NIO  NO NO !! I w

I could never EVER have allowed MY SON to even attend pee yew let alone play sports for those arrogant ,cocky , egotistical jerks !! No way bABY !1 i'D HAVE KICKED HIS ARSE IF HE HAD EVEN SUGGESTED SUCH A RIDICULOUS THING , !!!!!!!! IN CASE YOU did not notice :: I HATE PEE YEW !!!!!!!!

That's sad. So if your son had received an athletic scholarship to Purdue and his school would've been completely paid for, you'd still say no and have to pay for him to go elsewhere?

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

That's sad. So if your son had received an athletic scholarship to Purdue and his school would've been completely paid for, you'd still say no and have to pay for him to go elsewhere?

I would assume if he got  scholarship offer from PU that he would get other offers so I would tell hi to take another offer.

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

So if their only offers were from Ball State and Purdue, you'd make them pick Ball State? 

Of course.  My son will be into women, not goats. 

In all seriousness, I find it humorous that:

1) You continue to argue about this

2) You call HTD obsessed with Purdue, despite your frequent post on an IU board

3) You find a plausible point of contention to be that the only offer someone would have besides Purdue would be Ball State.  Can't say I disagree with you on this point. 

5 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Of course.  My son will be into women, not goats. 

In all seriousness, I find it humorous that:

1) You continue to argue about this

2) You call HTD obsessed with Purdue, despite your frequent post on an IU board

3) You find a plausible point of contention to be that the only offer someone would have besides Purdue would be Ball State.  Can't say I disagree with you on this point. 

What's wrong with posting on an iu board? I enjoy talking with non-Purdue fans. I have a lot of IU in my blood lol. Pretty sure Chris Kramer only had offers from Purdue and Ball State haha. 

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

What's wrong with posting on an iu board? I enjoy talking with non-Purdue fans. I have a lot of IU in my blood lol. Pretty sure Chris Kramer only had offers from Purdue and Ball State haha. 

Nothing is wrong with posting on an IU board, but you can't call an IU fan obsessed with Purdue when you have more posts than him on his own board.  I mean you can, but if he's obsessed then what does that make you? 

9 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Nothing is wrong with posting on an IU board, but you can't call an IU fan obsessed with Purdue when you have more posts than him on his own board.  I mean you can, but if he's obsessed then what does that make you? 

I think there's a difference between me posting on an iu board versus an iu fan posting multiple Purdue threads on an iu board but that's my opinion. I've been invited to this board, the 247 board, and others. I'm guessing those folks don't think I'm obsessed with IU but instead simply like to discuss sports on these boards. 

8 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I think there's a difference between me posting on an iu board versus an iu fan posting multiple Purdue threads on an iu board but that's my opinion. I've been invited to this board, the 247 board, and others. I'm guessing those folks don't think I'm obsessed with IU but instead simply like to discuss sports on these boards. 

My dog is obsessed with me, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy his company. 

34 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

IU fans talk about competing with UK, MSU, and UCLA for recruits.

Boiler talks about Purdue competing with Ball State for recruits.

That pretty well sums up everything we need to know about the two programs (coffee emoticon)

It was regarding a hypothetical scenario lol. If someone had offers from similar programs, a Purdue hater would choose to have their kid go to the other school. I was seeing if the same was true if the kid only had offers from lower level programs in addition to Purdue. 

Archived