Did anyone miss the fact that pee yew lost another Championship Game ?

59 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I'm sorry but that's nuts. If my kid was offered a full ride to IU, I'd be thrilled for him/her and would support them fully. 

Sure, you can get a well-rounded education at IU just like you can at Ball State.  At Purdue, while very good academically, you can't develop your social skills.  Unless you consider "hanging out" with goats a social skill.  

Image result for purdue girls

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, KoB2011 said:

Sure, you can get a well-rounded education at IU just like you can at Ball State.  At Purdue, while very good academically, you can't develop your social skills.  Unless you consider "hanging out" with goats a social skill.  

Image result for purdue girls

Yep there weren't any parties or anything when I was there. That's one of the things that was a bummer when I was there. 

FW Hoosier: Actually , I turned 76 on July 28 ,2017 !! I've HATED TURDUE a VERY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time , VBG !! pee yew SUCKS !! They have NEVER EVER won an NCAA MEN'S Tournament Championionship ! Yet their fan   want to come to an Indiana University WEB SITE and talk about those smellermakers !! To me , that is the ultimate of STUPIDITY & ARROGANCE !! 

4 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

FW Hoosier: Actually , I turned 76 on July 28 ,2017 !! I've HATED TURDUE a VERY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time , VBG !! pee yew SUCKS !! They have NEVER EVER won an NCAA MEN'S Tournament Championionship ! Yet their fan   want to come to an Indiana University WEB SITE and talk about those smellermakers !! To me , that is the ultimate of STUPIDITY & ARROGANCE !! 

Keep it up HTD!!!

14 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

i'm right there hating with you for 44 years!

Archived