Did anyone miss the fact that pee yew lost another Championship Game ?

10 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I'll make this extremely simple for you. Painter took HIS OWN TEAM to the games because it helps them develop further for this upcoming season. Why on Earth would he take random players from teams across the country? That doesn't help his own team. He gets paid to win at Purdue not for team USA at the World University Games. This isn't difficult to understand. At least it shouldn't be. 

I think you're missing the point here.  Painter couldn't recruit a team AT PEE YEW that could beat the LITHUANIAN team, even though the POPULATION of the US is 115 TIMES LARGER THAN THE POPULATION OF LITHUANIA!!!!11  He has a point.  Not too difficult to understand.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll make this simple for YOU ;; PORK BUTT has a population base of 326 ,865 ,743 people to recruit his Purdue roster from  ! The Lithuanian Coach has a population base of only 2, 847,904 people to recruit his players from.  Are all pee yew fans obtuse as you ! ( They must be if they can't comprehend the HUGE recruiting advantage that PORK BUTT has over the Lithuanian Coach !!! For pete's sake :: Lithuania is DWARFED by the State of Texas alone in size and population !! Why can't you pee yew fans see this FACT and quit trying to skirt the FACTS ??

7 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

I think you're missing the point here.  Painter couldn't recruit a team AT PEE YEW that could beat the LITHUANIAN team, even though the POPULATION of the US is 115 TIMES LARGER THAN THE POPULATION OF LITHUANIA!!!!11  He has a point.  Not too difficult to understand.

Do you consider Lithuania a bad team? Also, 9 of their players are older than our oldest player and most of those guys play professionally in European leagues. So Purdue played against older guys who are pros in Europe. Remind me again why it's a big deal we lost. 

3 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Do you consider Lithuania a bad team?

I know this wasn't my question, but I honestly have no idea. They must be pretty good or else they had a pretty good day when they beat Purdue.  I don't consider Purdue a bad team either.

Just now, FKIM01 said:

I know this wasn't my question, but I honestly have no idea. They must be pretty good or else they had a pretty good day when they beat Purdue.  I don't consider Purdue a bad team either.

I edited my original post. Their team had several guys playing professionally right now. They have to be Lithuanian citizens and under 25 but a lot of them are making money playing right now. 

1 minute ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Lithuania: Population 2,847,904, and 25,174 Square Miles ! Texas Population 20,851, 820 and 261,914 square miles !! OMG ! Yet, this TINY European Nation Clobbered the pee yews 85 to 74 !1 LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO :LMAO

You're right. We lost to a team with a lot of professional players. 11 points isn't "clobbered" either. 

Boiler !! Diont' you get it?? PORK BUTT had the BIGGEST RECRUITING advantage over the Lithuanian Coach in POPULATON BASE TO GET PLAYERS FROM >?/ AGAIN . Pork Butt can recruit from an American POPULATION of 326, 865 , 743 people to recruit HIS players from while the Lithuanian Coach only has a population base of 2,847,904 people to recruti HIS players from !1 YET.LITHUANIA CLOBBERED your beloved smellermakers 85 to 74 !! Get over you ARROGANT self , PLEASE !! You are embarrasing yourself and you can't even understand why ,VBG < VBG < VBG > VBG 

13 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Boiler !! Diont' you get it?? PORK BUTT had the BIGGEST RECRUITING advantage over the Lithuanian Coach in POPULATON BASE TO GET PLAYERS FROM >?/ AGAIN . Pork Butt can recruit from an American POPULATION of 326, 865 , 743 people to recruit HIS players from while the Lithuanian Coach only has a population base of 2,847,904 people to recruti HIS players from !1 YET.LITHUANIA CLOBBERED your beloved smellermakers 85 to 74 !! Get over you ARROGANT self , PLEASE !! You are embarrasing yourself and you can't even understand why ,VBG < VBG < VBG > VBG 

Lol. You're funny HTD. 

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I have had about enough of your .  Passionate IU fan or not.  Right here, right now.....you don't portray us in a good light.  Boiler has been a great member on this site since I have been here.  So he is a fan of the rival?  Who cares.  Hell my Dad graduated from Purdue as did several cousins.  

Guys.  Guys. Guys.  Let's pump the brakes here.  Let's not turn this forum into Peegs.  Please !  Both HTD and Boiler are valued long time members of HSN.

Boiler has shared personally with me.... his many family connections to IU.  Just because he chose PU.... don't hold that against him. If he was not passionate about IU.... trust me.... he would have left us long ago. 

14 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Guys.  Guys. Guys.  Let's pump the brakes here.  Let's not turn this forum into Peegs.  Please !  Both HTD and Boiler are valued long time members of HSN.

Boiler has shared personally with me.... his many family connections to IU.  Just because he chose PU.... don't hold that against him. If he was not passionate about IU.... trust me.... he would have left us long ago. 

While I do have many family connections to IU, I still will always bleed the black and gold. I just don't dislike IU as much as the typical boiler fan haha. 

1 minute ago, rico said:

And the point being?  

Sometimes people overreact when a rival school loses.

Sometimes fans of that rival school overreact about the original fan overreacting.

In the end, all parties should simply accept that HTD is HTD and Boiler is Boiler.  In my opinion, both of them add personality to the board.  Like it is with other posters, I don't always agree with them, but, then again, I'm wrong sometimes as well.    

48 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Sometimes fans of that rival school overreact about the original fan overreacting.

In the end, all parties should simply accept that HTD is HTD and Boiler is Boiler.  In my opinion, both of them add personality to the board.  Like it is with other posters, I don't always agree with them, but, then again, I'm wrong sometimes as well.    

Understood 

2 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I'll take the fact that you said other posters and not all other posters to mean that you always do with me...

uHULU tv twin peaks coffee hulu GIF 

Archived