Prayers for little boy Simon that loves Basketball and suffers from Sanfilippo Syndrome

1 hour ago, KoB2011 said:

Thanks for sharing this, @Billingsley99. I actually remember seeing some of his YouTube videos from when he was a toddler. I can't imagine the level of heartbreak those parents feel, and of course how unfair and unjust this is to Simon. That was hard to watch. 

Here is the GoFundMe, for anyone interested. 

Thank you for posting that. I have no social media presence but those of youn that do and want to share the go fund me  please do

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Thanks for sharing this, @Billingsley99. I actually remember seeing some of his YouTube videos from when he was a toddler. I can't imagine the level of heartbreak those parents feel, and of course how unfair and unjust this is to Simon. That was hard to watch. 

Here is the GoFundMe, for anyone interested. 

I was thinking that an NBA team or college team could offer him a 1 day contract or honorary scholarship to help raise some awareness to this terrible disease. There are so many childhood terminal diseases that most of us know nothing about and they get no attention or funding unless parents do the leg work for others to learn about it. That part we have lived 1st hand. Hopefully an NBA team picks up on this and can make a difference.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

I was thinking that an NBA team or college team could offer him a 1 day contract or honorary scholarship to help raise some awareness to this terrible disease. There are so many childhood terminal diseases that most of us know nothing about and they get no attention or funding unless parents do the leg work for others to learn about it. That part we have lived 1st hand. Hopefully an NBA team picks up on this and can make a difference.

Love that idea.