Nijel Pack

I'm not normally a fan of smaller guards. But our best basketball was played with Rob, XJ, Trey on the perimeter. Pack gives you 3+ 3's a night at 40+%. That last stretch of injuries with Rob is when Johnson cranked it up a notch but it wasn't necessarily our best basketball as a team. I'm a huge Galloway fan, but if we get the type of progress out of Bates that we expect, I would be pretty excited about Pack, XJ, Bates......compared to XJ, Stevenson, Kopp.....

Add JHS and Galloway we could play some 4 guard sets and not get beat up on the boards. 

1 hour ago, ba43056 said:

I'm not normally a fan of smaller guards. But our best basketball was played with Rob, XJ, Trey on the perimeter. Pack gives you 3+ 3's a night at 40+%. That last stretch of injuries with Rob is when Johnson cranked it up a notch but it wasn't necessarily our best basketball as a team. I'm a huge Galloway fan, but if we get the type of progress out of Bates that we expect, I would be pretty excited about Pack, XJ, Bates......compared to XJ, Stevenson, Kopp.....

Add JHS and Galloway we could play some 4 guard sets and not get beat up on the boards. 

Im slow.  Who is Stevenson?

7 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Just my 2 cents but the improvement of Xavier Johnson from November to March is what I'm showing. If anything Ivey regressed down the stretch where we played out best hoops of the year in BTT.

Or like others have said any number of NBA guards if the kid really needs video. 

Very good point, I promise I’m not Coach Shep in disguise 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, rico said:

I would prefer to say, "Freshman JHS shouldn't be counted on to solve that need on his own."

After watching him for the last 2 days. He isnt going to solve many problems. He will be a good player, not the savior. Not very quick, is strong, ok passer and ball handler. Maybe its the offense they run, I just didnt come away thinking man this kid is the answer.

• Like 3