2022-2023 Schedule

23 minutes ago, btownqb said:

At Kansas on Dec 17

We should get a home ACC Challenge game

I assume we will be on the road for the Gavitt games, if we play in them. What else? No more CRC, right? 

I'd bet $ someone is going to have fun with us because of CRC decision and we'll host Notre Dame for ACC Challenge and play at Butler for Gavitt. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I heard a rumor that Purdue might be on the schedule.

Damn it...I'm tired of all these cupcakes on the schedule.  How is IU ever going to get a decent seed playing a veterinarian school?!!  IU needs a serious schedule upgrade...maybe St. Peters or Montana State would be willing to start a series?

Edited by FKIM01
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Jerseys4Hope said:

Hopefully not too many buy games.

Given 20 conference games, ACC, Gavitt, Kansas....I wouldn't mind 6-7 layups peppered in. Just me though. The Big 10 and their unbalanced 20 game schedule is already minimized a conference title...why not put it down to 16 and give us a few more opportunities for wins and maybe mandate you have to schedule another P5 team in the process. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Given 20 conference games, ACC, Gavitt, Kansas....I wouldn't mind 6-7 layups peppered in. Just me though. The Big 10 and their unbalanced 20 game schedule is already minimized a conference title...why not put it down to 16 and give us a few more opportunities for wins and maybe mandate you have to schedule another P5 team in the process. 

We need a Pac-12 Challenge.

• Like 1