2024 Flory Bidunga Commits to Kansas

27 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Painter and Fife(while representing IU) have been in to watch him.  

Extremely raw.  Could be Hanner Perea, could be Giannis.  I would have offered him already.  

Last I heard they were working on a way for him to stay in Kokomo for his final 2 years in their international program.  

Imagine what woody and staff could blossom him into…

57 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Rabby has been hinting that IU has no shot here and that there have been zero power conference coaches watching him for a reason. He won’t say what the reason is though.

Thats a pretty poor hint when Painter and Fife have been in attendance in Kokomo to watch him.  I taught in Kokomo for 5 years, wife is still an employee, and have plenty of friends to confirm.  Pretty sure black and gold even had an article about him.  

He may be a huge bust, I have no clue.  I've just been told he's extremely raw.

4 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Thats a pretty poor hint when Painter and Fife have been in attendance in Kokomo to watch him.  I taught in Kokomo for 5 years, wife is still an employee, and have plenty of friends to confirm.  Pretty sure black and gold even had an article about him.  

He may be a huge bust, I have no clue.  I've just been told he's extremely raw.

Rabby said that no school is actively recruiting him. Wouldn’t say why.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Mystery solved. He is going to go to whatever school that Drew Adams is coaching at. 

Interesting.  I was teaching at Kokomo when the international school started and I was just waiting for an athletic pipeline to develop.  

They have had some very helpful soccer players from Central and South America the last few years.  We hosted a student from Spain amazing kid we were so blessed to have her but she was not athletic in the least. 

Edited by NotIThatLives