I promise that wasn't a crash

HoosierFaithful

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Sorry for the brief downtime - we moved hosts last month and I formally shut down the old host yesterday, but it had some lingering settings attached to it, so had to triage those this morning.  All fixed, over to our new host, which has been much better for us so far!

My first reaction was both “Oh man, TJD is coming back and it crashed the servers” and “Oh no, what did one of our players/coaches do that crashed the server?” 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lostin76 said:

My first reaction was both “Oh man, TJD is coming back and it crashed the servers” and “Oh no, what did one of our players/coaches do that crashed the server?” 

My first thought was someone was posting inappropriate pictures of Purdue coeds.  

Image result for Cow mating images

• Haha 6

I was viewing fine in Edge on my laptop an hour ago.  Now, can't log in with that. 

I was unable to get in on Firefox an hour ago.  Now, I can get in with Firefox. 

Haven't been able to get in using Chrome at all. 

Won't even try anymore on phone until there is some consistency, as I use chrome on it. 

Edited by 5fouls

10 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

If this is still an error tomorrow, and you have cleared cache AND cookies and powered device on and off, please repost. For the technical nerds, we updated our DNS settings, akin to our internet GPS coordinates, which sometimes takes 24 hours to wholly and completely propagate across the web. 

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 2014Hoosier said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having issues on my phone and on my laptop accessing things. I can't change pages at all anymore.

Same. I have to right click and open in new tab to navigate pages.