DJ Carton Commits to Ohio State

KDB

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

What makes me feel good is that IU gets the final visit between the two schools. If he were going to Michigan this weekend, I wouldn’t feel near as optimistic. Doesn’t mean Michigan can’t get him. But the fact that IU gets the actual weekend visit is a plus IMO

Agree.  Always good to have the last word from Archie.  Worked with Romeo.  Let's hope it works with this young man, as well. 

Edit:  May have spoken too soon.  Only his second official will be to IU.   After reading the link from tru below.

One thing to remember about DJ Carton. He wants to study communications and broadcasting at college for after his playing days are done. Highlighting the Cuban center and the technology we have to offer (that most other schools don't) but might be the sleeper in this recruitment. Since it's going to feel like a 110 outside this weekend...hopefully the staff will spend some time highlighting Sage. Possibly even how natural Vic looked in front of the mic this past year.

On 6/30/2018 at 10:13 AM, 3Ballin said:

Why does it look like CAM is yelling at him already!?  Lol

Coach Miller: I don't care what you thought this was supposed to be, you NEVER wear ankle-high white socks with grey flip-flops. Three Hall sprints. Now!

1 hour ago, zerawkid said:

Coach Miller: I don't care what you thought this was supposed to be, you NEVER where ankle-high white socks with grey flip-flops. Three Hall sprints. Now!

I'd like to know who the guy is in the dark suit. It's only about 100 outside yesterday and for the next week. Don't care if the AC is kicking inside....that has to hurt being outside in that. 

Archived