DJ Carton Commits to Ohio State

KDB

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ADegenerate said:

I really like our chances here. 65-70% maybe. Anyone follow the bigger UM boards? Wondering what the vibe is there.

The vibe on the UM board is football starts in two months.

When they were in the final four two of the top four stories on MGoblog was about football recruiting.  One was hockey and one was hoops.

2 hours ago, Hoosier24 said:

I know Mile hates when we bring him up, but Rabby has some positive things to say about the visit. Give Archie some time on this one.

Please don’t let one user’s opinion stop you from posting what you want. VAST majority here want to know what Rabjohns has to say. 

I like the optimistic atmosphere here, but I'd temper my expectation on this one for now until I hear some promising tidbits. In some of his recent interviews, Carton seemed to be more open to other traditional blue bloods. We're supposed to be one of them, but what we lack is recent success. I think overall the longer this recruitment drags out, the worse it would be for UM. For us?? I"m not quite sure how much chance we really have. If Archie & Co. can bring this kid in, it will be a MAJOR accomplishment. I see this recruitment much harder than Brooks recruitment simply because he's not under the influence of rabid IU fans on a daily basis. 

On 7/1/2018 at 5:50 PM, Hoosier24 said:

I know Mile hates when we bring him up, but Rabby has some positive things to say about the visit. Give Archie some time on this one.

I don't mind Rabjohns sharing information, that he has generated on his own, with his paying members. And that is stuff that in the old days was never shared on boards such as ours.    What bothers me is when Rabjohns hides stuff behind a paywall, that shouldn't be there in the first place, and is available for free on multiple other platforms.

Inside life as a five-star prospect for Bettendorf point guard DJ Carton

The Cartons didn’t give Rabjohns an interview, they said they wanted to enjoy the 4th and would give interviews after. 

This one is probably not going to be wrapped up for a while. It really depends on if UNC, Duke, or Kansas get involved. If they don’t, he may choose between IU and UM before the end of July. There is also the chance that OSU gets an official visit and makes it a three team race. 

This one is very much still up in the air. 

On 6/23/2018 at 12:56 PM, btownqb said:

If you watched that video posted about Jerome Hunter you'd understand he isnt coming to Indiana to be a Hoosier necessarily... he loves Archie and thinks Archie can get him to the NBA.. our tradition doesn't mean that much to him and honestly, that's ok. 

Not "Hoosier material" but hes Michigan material? The team with 2 runner ups the past 5 years. Good one. 

CAM is really changing the culture in Btown, All Americans are actually giving IU a real look.  Didn’t think we had a real shot so I apologize, live and learn.  Anybody else getting the feeling CAM is the next big thing in CB?  Been a long time coming but eventually History does repeat itself, hang on HSN.  

promise not bipolar

Archived