2023 G Freddie Dilione

2 hours ago, Indykev said:

Seems to be offers flying around in every class. Maybe someone can build an offer cart by class so we can keep up.

That's what I am saying. I am hoping that we can get another chart going. I am kinda surprised that Woody is offering so many guards. I feel we are going to be in a major need in the center and forwards department. 

11 hours ago, ButlerHoosier said:

That's what I am saying. I am hoping that we can get another chart going. I am kinda surprised that Woody is offering so many guards. I feel we are going to be in a major need in the center and forwards department. 

I think due to the NIL this is going to be more of a norm. You can’t single in on people and hope they commit because dummies like Miami can come in and offer a player $800k when he’s not worth it and messes up team chemistry. I think it would be cool if they created a Tier system. If you’re a Tier 1 your pay is let’s say $250k-$1m tier 2 $200k-$250k tier 3 $100k-$200k and tier 4 $15k-$100k. You have to be re evaluated every year to see which tier you qualify for that year. It limits people over paying and also keeps it more of an even playing field.