Top 50 Sports Figures From Indiana (HSN Challenge)

17 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

The wife is slow getting ready this morning (what guy has ever heard that before).  So, I thought I would go ahead and provide the hint for the final four in a little bit of a riddle.

You all have done great, but there are still 4 to go.  You can figure it out.  Just don't run around like crazy doing backflips.  Relax.  Maybe dream about a cross-country flight to California and find a nice long beach to take a walk on.  

Re-Posting this from the previous page in case some of you don't check back on previous posts. 

11 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Ok.  This is really taking a chance because this person is much more famous for something else but was involved w racing.  I’m sure he isn’t but I’m running out of ideas.  Steve McQueen.

1 minute ago, 02Hoosier said:

Max truex 

No

No

2 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

"Sports figures" - maybe not all atletes or humans?

Any famous race horses from Indiana? Dan Patch? 🏇 or any others?

No animals.  We have two spots left.  Both are Hall of Famers in their respective sports.

21 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

One left.  I'll update list when I get home.

I have got two more guesses left..I'm gonna go with Gene Keady's combover. The amount of work that small strand of hair had to do was akin to Mugsy Bogues guarding Shaq in the post.

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

I have got two more guesses left..I'm gonna go with Gene Keady's combover. The amount of work that small strand of hair had to do was akin to Mugsy Bogues guarding Shaq in the post.

No limit on guesses.  I lifted that last night.