Jordan Hulls - Director of Recruiting

2 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Why was this Steven surface guy picked and not Adam Howard? Does anyone know? Also is this a new position they created for Hulls or did Hulls replace Matta?

Hulls replaces Brian Walsh who replaced Dane Fife.

Just now, IUfaninIllinois said:

Thanks! Do you know what the difference between those two positions are? Know anything about this Steven guy? All I know is he was an analyst.

DOBO is a strictly admin role. Budgets, hotels contracts, where the team eats on road trips, etc. All the stuff that needs confirming/scheduled is ran through the DOBO. 

• Like 1

Love this hire. Correct me if I’m wrong, but in this role I believe he can participate in practice. I realize coaching won’t be his primary responsibility, but can you think of anyone better to teach these guys to shoot than Hulls? Next to Alford he was the closest thing to automatic from 3 that we’ve had in a long time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

big Hulls fan, but... just to get people after me... why is this a great hire?  director of recruiting needs to be very dynamic or really cool right?  are the kind of recruits we want going to think he is cool or be impressed by Jordan Hulls?  

Pretty sure he will do the grunt work of contacting recruits but he won't be actually recruiting per se.

• Like 1