Brandon Newman Commits to Purdue

milehiiu

25 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

I’d temper my summer expectations. More than likely fall signing period, before the season starts... if not later.

edit: this is a pretty broad statement for most of our recruiting targets. We should probably get used to waiting for the big fish.

Maybe, we did get 3 commits in 2 days last July from some good prospects. Looking forward to the first commit!

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ADegenerate said:

I think he’d be a fantastic pickup in a 4 man class and if it’s just a three man class then you can’t really go wrong with a lights out shooter (especially if he has decent athleticism). 

Can anybody comment on his athleticism? 

Go to page 2 of this thread.  Scroll down to Coach SS post on March 4.  There is a Twitter video that you’ll be glad to see.  

16 minutes ago, Fundamentals said:

Go to page 2 of this thread.  Scroll down to Coach SS post on March 4.  There is a Twitter video that you’ll be glad to see.  

Cheers pal. I’ll check that out when I get home. I like the fact that there’s positivity around him and he’s trending upwards.

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Pretty sure he’s been offered. Believe it was about a month ago. 

That's bizarre that his coach would be crossed up like that.  Have to think there was something lost in translation.  I can't imagine his coach wouldn't know that.

1 hour ago, Me So Hornsby said:

Carton, Newman, and TJD is my prediction. In that order of commitment

That’s what I’m thinking too. It seems Carton is going to either Michigan or IU. While Michigan has a legitimate shot, I believe IU will win out for him. OV this weekend will seal it. Newman sees the potential of playing at IU. TJD is literally just a matter of time. Keion will be the toughest battle out of these four recruits. I believe in Archie though. I had the utmost confidence in him during the recruitment of Romeo. The confidence has only grown since that win. IU has its coach

Archived