Need Feedback From HSN Posters

19 hours ago, 5fouls said:

To summarize in a non-technical item, is there anything individual posters can do, or is this something that would need to be changed by the 'site'?

Hard to say without knowing a root cause.  This very well could be something that a dev team would have to resolve if I had to wager a guess

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

I use safari or chrome and haven’t had any problems.  Anyone having trouble with either of those platforms?  Explorer is the equivalent of dialing up on AOL.  

I'm using Chrome on my phone right now and had to back all the way out of this thread and select Page 1 from the main page because I originally was on Page 2 and could not navigate back using the Previous or Select Page options.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Clusterhead, report to the principal's office.  I repeat, Clusterhead, to the principal's office.

Here as reported...lol

I replied to your PMs with some additional info to pass along to the dev team managing these boards that should highlight a potential root cause.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

We are getting closer - as a temporary workaround, please navigate to the bottom of the forum and click to change your theme to "test default" and see if that fixes errors.

Tried it. Could page through the first time, but after that, prev and next buttons just turn gray and do not work. Chrome on Android 12 phone

1 hour ago, HoosierFaithful said:

We are getting closer - as a temporary workaround, please navigate to the bottom of the forum and click to change your theme to "test default" and see if that fixes errors.

56 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Tried it. Could page through the first time, but after that, prev and next buttons just turn gray and do not work. Chrome on Android 12 phone

Similar results here.  When I first changed to default I could navigate between pages in this thread.  I also successfully searched.

However, I went back to the main page, opened another thread and all ability to navigate and search was gone.

Edit:  Chrome on Android phone.

Edited by 5fouls

This may be a clue.  I signed out because we previously determined that temporarily fixed things.  When I signed back in I went to the General Basketball forum.  I opened a couple of threads there and had no issues.  However, when I navigated back to the main page and went to another forum, the issues started.

I found that interesting and tried it again.  I signed out, signed back in, opened the General B-Ball forum, opened a half dozen different threads and had no issues.  However, as soon as I navigated back to the main page, navigation stopped.

It appears something is breaking when I navigate back to the main page.  As long as I stay in the initial forum I open, everything works okay.  But, as soon as I leave that forum and try to go to a different one, the issues start.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

This may be a clue.  I signed out because we previously determined that temporarily fixed things.  When I signed back in I went to the General Basketball forum.  I opened a couple of threads there and had no issues.  However, when I navigated back to the main page and went to another forum, the issues started.

I found that interesting and tried it again.  I signed out, signed back in, opened the General B-Ball forum, opened a half dozen different threads and had no issues.  However, as soon as I navigated back to the main page, navigation stopped.

It appears something is breaking when I navigate back to the main page.  As long as I stay in the initial forum I open, everything works okay.  But, as soon as I leave that forum and try to go to a different one, the issues start.

So I told the Doctor that my arm hurt when I moved it like this....

The Doctor said, well then don't move it like that. 😁

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

So I told the Doctor that my arm hurt when I moved it like this....

The Doctor said, well then don't move it like that. 😁

Went to the doctor, he told me “You're too fat.” Told the doc I wanted a second opinion. He said “Fine, you’re ugly too.”

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

This seems to have fixed all the issues I faced. Plus the website seems to run much faster.