7'2" John Bol (2024)

I really like this kid.  Speaks 5 languages.  4.0 grades.  His grandfather was 8'1". 

Here's the scoop from our hard-working member The Daily Hoosier.

Watch the first video for the interview.  He's smart, articulate, and personable.  Get him an $800,000 NIL.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-class-of-2024-names-to-know-7-foot-2-center-john-bol/

Edited by Madison22
  • Thanks 1

• Madison22 changed the title to 7'2" John Bol (2024)
4 hours ago, Madison22 said:

I really like this kid.  Speaks 5 languages.  4.0 grades.  His grandfather was 8'1". 

Here's the scoop from our hard-working member The Daily Hoosier.

Watch the first video for the interview.  He's smart, articulate, and personable.  Get him an $800,000 NIL.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-class-of-2024-names-to-know-7-foot-2-center-john-bol/

I saw him play at a shootout in Highland,IL and I wasn’t impressed. He was out worked, didn’t do much with his size, and couldn’t make layups consistently. With that being said he is a sophomore and I go to highland shootout every year so I’ll be seeing him play a couple more times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I saw him play at a shootout in Highland,IL and I wasn’t impressed. He was out worked, didn’t do much with his size, and couldn’t make layups consistently. With that being said he is a sophomore and I go to highland shootout every year so I’ll be seeing him play a couple more times.

A Bol in a china shop?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

My oldest daughter lives in Highland...

If l asked her to go look at a Bol in Highland she'd probably go to the Walmart...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I could be wrong but I thought we already had a recruiting thread on Bol.

I looked and didn't see one on the first page of recruiting, and the site won't let me toggle beyond that.  The info was new on TheDailyHoosier, so I went with it.

Edit:  yep, there is another old thread.  This one is better. 🙂

The last post was on Jan 8 and said:

"John Bol is Terrible.  His hands are insanely bad."

I still like the kid as a person.  We'll see about basketball.  I'm done with projects.  I want players.

Edited by Madison22