2023 Jamie Kaiser Jr. Committed to Maryland

Indykev

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Woodson must really, really want this kid.

Woodson has been reading my ongoing posts about how we need shooting.

He checks this site every day to find out how I think he should improve the team, then adjusts his recruiting accordingly. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

There is obviously something in Kaiser’s game that Woody personally loves.  He’s seen him in-person a ton and made him a huge priority.   He’s obviously enamored with what Kaiser brings to the table.  

I believe he is the next to committ,  I think the staff has he as plan A and Carr as plan B. I think if they would take the commitment of Carr right now he would say yes. Too many things leading me to believe Carr has been told he is plan B. Where it goes from there not sure

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

I believe he is the next to committ,  I think the staff has he as plan A and Carr as plan B. I think if they would take the commitment of Carr right now he would say yes. Too many things leading me to believe Carr has been told he is plan B. Where it goes from there not sure

I agree.  I think they like Carr a lot but it’s obvious they are prioritizing a shooter on the wing.  It’s obvious based on who they are recruiting.  I’m sure they’d love Carr too but there isn’t another spot right now.   

Edited by BobSaccamanno
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Indykev said:

https://twitter.com/allasley/status/1546240955921174528

Still can't embed tweets or go back a page. @HoosierFaithful you are letting the site fall a part.

Try clearing cache, cookies, history, then go to the test default page at the bottom under "Themes." Then go to HSN 3.0 and sign in. Fixed it for me. I haven't had that issue in a while 

On 7/10/2022 at 1:05 PM, BobSaccamanno said:

There is obviously something in Kaiser’s game that Woody personally loves.  He’s seen him in-person a ton and made him a huge priority.   He’s obviously enamored with what Kaiser brings to the table.  

From all accounts i've read, this is the only kid Woodson has seen. Only assistants on the road it seems.

• Like 2

On 7/10/2022 at 8:45 PM, IUFLA said:

Try clearing cache, cookies, history, then go to the test default page at the bottom under "Themes." Then go to HSN 3.0 and sign in. Fixed it for me. I haven't had that issue in a while 

I've been having the issue for a while and just fixed it by switching to the test default page back to HSN 3.0. Did not have to clear cache/cookies/history or sign out and back in.

8 hours ago, bronkonagurski said:

I've been having the issue for a while and just fixed it by switching to the test default page back to HSN 3.0. Did not have to clear cache/cookies/history or sign out and back in.

I'm tried all of this, still not fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Top 5 and a visit coming... 

"Maryland, UCLA, Indiana, Virginia and Miami, those are the top five probably," he told 247Sports of who he felt the most prioritized by."

"Indiana : "They're pushing really hard. I talk to them multiple times a day and it's just awesome to hear from them."

• Like 1