2023 Jamie Kaiser Jr. Committed to Maryland

Indykev

If we could somehow get Kaiser and then come back with McNeely in ‘24, that would be an awesome scenario.  I didn’t totally understand getting both Harris-Smith and Kaiser just from a numbers standpoint.  

Page is important because we will need size.  I also like getting more into Georgia, a good place for talent.  

The Hoosier.com guys seem to think Kaiser is going to Maryland, though.  I don’t know if that’s set in stone but Kaiser would be a huge get with his size, shooting ability, competitiveness, leadership, and toughness. 

6 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

If we could somehow get Kaiser and then come back with McNeely in ‘24, that would be an awesome scenario.  I didn’t totally understand getting both Harris-Smith and Kaiser just from a numbers standpoint.  

Page is important because we will need size.  I also like getting more into Georgia, a good place for talent.  

The Hoosier.com guys seem to think Kaiser is going to Maryland, though.  I don’t know if that’s set in stone but Kaiser would be a huge get with his size, shooting ability, competitiveness, leadership, and toughness. 

I think JK could play the 4, as well.  

• Like 3

• bluegrassIU changed the title to 2023 Jamie Kaiser Jr. Committed to Maryland
3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

I was going to add to it but thought since I was wrong on this 1 I better be 1st to admit it

I’m not sure I can forgive you. I base my life on the accuracy of message board predictions and declarations. I cannot explain the level of disappointment and disillusionment I currently feel. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I guess this teaches us fans not to take what recruits say after visits to seriously. After Kaiser's and DHS visit it sounded like they were ready to commit to IU

All we had to do is read how he talked about MD. being his dream school, its 45 mins from home, he loved going there as a kid. I would not have bothered to even recruit a kid that says that about a school that already offered. The staff wasted a lot and time and money here. On to the next.

Edited by Indykev
  • Like 2