Mums the word

I get keeping a low profile after all the hype last year followed by such a disappointing season! I just would love hearing  something, is the team practicing well are we getting better! 
I know all coaches say we are working hard and getting better. Just wondering how Some of the guys are progressing! 

2 hours ago, OLDIUFAN said:

I get keeping a low profile after all the hype last year followed by such a disappointing season! I just would love hearing  something, is the team practicing well are we getting better! 
I know all coaches say we are working hard and getting better. Just wondering how Some of the guys are progressing! 

I was with some linemen the other day and I ask them why no spring game. The answer was CTA with a new offensive and new D he didn't want to show what they were going to do. I laughed because after one quarter of play its out there. They also said they were going to shock the world. I said that wouldnt be hard to do. lol. They love the new staff and were for sure, they would be bowl bound in the end. they called one of the new running backs special. Cant remember which however.

4 hours ago, Indykev said:

I was with some linemen the other day and I ask them why no spring game. The answer was CTA with a new offensive and new D he didn't want to show what they were going to do. I laughed because after one quarter of play its out there. They also said they were going to shock the world. I said that wouldnt be hard to do. lol. They love the new staff and were for sure, they would be bowl bound in the end. they called one of the new running backs special. Cant remember which however.

Was it Jaylin Lucas? I think he’s the Fr RB that had some hype. 

I heard an interview with Allen where he said he didn’t want any film out there before week 1. I know it’s all out there after 1 quarter but no reason to give more before the first quarter that counts.