TJD RETURNING to Indiana!!

1 hour ago, rico said:

A joint a day keeps the doctor away.

Hey.. I've got no issue with it. Just wanted to point out, it's more than likely, a regular habit if an athlete fails a drug test. 

Again... I have zero issue with it, however, it is currently a rule. I don't see any point in testing for THC though. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1

Another great article by @The Daily Hoosier...

Link 

I said in a post a while back that Trayce seemed a little intimidated against guys like Dickinson, Cockburn, and Myles Johnson (hey, wait a minute... I'm noticing a trend with those last names!)...

If you remember the 2nd half vs Michigan and the whole Illinois game in the BTT, THAT is the Trayce we need to reach our full potential. 

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Link 

I said in a post a while back that Trayce seemed a little intimidated against guys like Dickinson, Cockburn, and Myles Johnson (hey, wait a minute... I'm noticing a trend with those last names!)...

If you remember the 2nd half vs Michigan and the whole Illinois game in the BTT, THAT is the Trayce we need to reach our full potential. 

Not just from him. Part of the problem the last 5 years or so has been intensity. It's been very inconsistent for most of the players. If they can fix that can bring that kind of intensity all or even just most of the time, this could be a very good team.

I hope the influx of talent will help with that. It should help motivate them in practice and if someone isn't showing it in a game, it seems that Woodson will have other options for pretty much any player.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Link 

That was probably one of Mike's best articles.  Thanks for sharing it.

• Like 1