Grad Transfers?

HoosierKix

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan Taylor on Arizona's radar.  They can add up to 7 players to the roster and have 0 commits for 2018 class so he could start immediately.  Also from the article:

Evansville had the 30th-best defensive efficiency in the country this past season, allowing just 96.6 points per 100 possessions. But it surrendered 100.6 points per 100 possessions when Taylor was on the court.

Taylor also ranked dead last on Evansville in defensive box plus/minus (-1.7).

Maybe his defense lacks because he was so much of their offense.  I still think he'd be a good get but I had no idea he was in such demand.

https://www.azdesertswarm.com/basketball/2018/3/17/17134932/arizona-basketball-ryan-taylor-evansville-grad-transfer-targets-recruiting-2018-roster-depth-chart

3 hours ago, Bowhunter said:

I wouldn’t touch Arizona with a ten foot pole if I was a recruit. ESPN’s leak may not be totally right, but where there’s smoke there’s fire. I’d say     some shady stuff has went down and they will be pentalized before Next year’s post season.

Yeah...I'd be really surprised to see Taylor go to a program like Arizona or Louisville. Why move to a place of potential sanctions.

Purdue picked up a guy named Evan Boudreau who had been at Dartmouth, committed to Xavier, and decommitted when Mack left.

Evidently averaged 17 and 9 and even though he is a grad transfer, he has two years left

4 minutes ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

Purdue picked up a guy named Evan Boudreau who had been at Dartmouth, committed to Xavier, and decommitted when Mack left.

Evidently averaged 17 and 9 and even though he is a grad transfer, he has two years left

Love the pickup. Think he’ll start at the 4 for us next year. 

2 hours ago, Jerry Lundergaard said:

This is good for us. TJD does like Purdue, I have a connection there.. but you'd have to think that Haarms as a JR and this kid as a SR would start over TJD. 

34 minutes ago, btownqb said:

This is good for us. TJD does like Purdue, I have a connection there.. but you'd have to think that Haarms as a JR and this kid as a SR would start over TJD. 

I doubt a grad transfer from Dartmouth would start over TJD if he is as good as they say he is.

Archived