Favorite 2 IU players from 2008 - Present (Crean thru Woodson)

I think at this point for me it’s probably TJD and Juwan Morgan.

We have had better players than both of them, but I’ll take either of them leading the team every year from now until forever. I gave pretty strong consideration to Jordy and Sheehey, too. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I really have a hard time  coming up for my favorite players in this era but probably would be Hulls and Watford.  Isn't it kind of disrespectful not saying every player is your favorite player.

Are you sure you're 50ish?

3 minutes ago, Hippopotamo said:

So Tim Priller is your favorite player?

It was a joke from another thread where I got called out because I said Galloway and Kopp wouldn't be starters on a championship caliber team.  The poster said I was disparaging the players.

Edited by IU Scott

On 5/22/2022 at 11:04 AM, IowaHoosierFan said:

My favorite 2 players during this time period are:

Victor Oladipo and Yogi Ferrell

Likewise. It is awfully tough picking just two players from that timeframe. I picked Vic because his development over 3 years was simply phenomenal and Yogi for being the bulldog PG for two Big Ten championship teams in 4 years. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

100% agree with Yogi. He was the "QB" that guided the team. Whenever they needed a bucket in crunch time, he usually came through....

Yogi had one of the nastiest Jab step step back 3 at the time.  He was also the player opposing teams thought played for 7 years.  He was a staple of IU basketball for so long

• Like 1