2022 Schedule

24 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

image.thumb.png.3e3622537b94bca83b4d9c11f976d17d.png

I know the Friday night vs Illinois will tick off some high school coaches but I believe that's on a rotation IIRC. Wish the Michigan game was a later start. Will be curious to see where and when the others will be announced. 3-0 start is likely. I'm more worried about at Rutgers vs at Nebraska.

36 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I know the Friday night vs Illinois will tick off some high school coaches but I believe that's on a rotation IIRC. Wish the Michigan game was a later start. Will be curious to see where and when the others will be announced. 3-0 start is likely. I'm more worried about at Rutgers vs at Nebraska.

Yea, it will tick off some of the area coaches. Luckily it’s not the weekend of the the Mater Dei vs Memorial game here in Evansville, which is going to be one of the best games in the region. Pretty sure we play Central that Friday night of the Illinois. Planning to go to all 3 of those games, especially the WKU game.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Yea, it will tick off some of the area coaches. Luckily it’s not the weekend of the the Mater Dei vs Memorial game here in Evansville, which is going to be one of the best games in the region. Pretty sure we play Central that Friday night of the Illinois. Planning to go to all 3 of those games, especially the WKU game.

Yeah, and maybe a bunch of other games around the state 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

We've only played them twice: 2016 at home and 2019 away. But I'm not sure why this one is at their place again. 

In 2016 they were ranked top 20.... their fans yelled "blackshirt defense" the ENTIRE game.... as their players proceeded to fake 4 or 5 injuries to get our no huddle offense slowed down. 😂😂😂😂

It was hilarious for anyone in the crowd.