2023 QB Broc Lowry-Committed

OGIUAndy

• OGIUAndy changed the title to 2023 QB Broc Lowry-Committed
  • 6 months later...
9 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

They were the only other Power 5 school on his offer list. Hope we're not back to the days of competing v MAC schools for talent.

There are a lot of Mac level players and QBs that would have helped us the past 10 years, though. I mean.. obviously I get what you're saying... 

But... idk. Kid ran for 2600 yards and like 30TDs over 2 years. Big, big time game in the state championship game. 

Bottom line.. have to evaluate and develop. I think that's where we've struggled the most. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

There are a lot of Mac level players and QBs that would have helped us the past 10 years, though. I mean.. obviously I get what you're saying... 

But... idk. Kid ran for 2600 yards and like 30TDs over 2 years. Big, big time game in the state championship game. 

Bottom line.. have to evaluate and develop. I think that's where we've struggled the most. 

I think it's weird that some people think because we had two decent seasons that all of sudden we're going to get top ranked QBs. We need dual threat guys and should always be recruiting those no matter the coach. And this guy seems to fit the criteria. 

Edited by OGIUAndy
  • Like 1