XJ Update

1 minute ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

I'd put him with my daughter, except we really need him to be able to play this year!

For me it's like riding a wooden rollercoaster that has potholes.  There isnt a speedbumb she hasn't tried to ramp, I mean, I can't think of what else she would be trying to do. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

For me it's like riding a wooden rollercoaster that has potholes.  There isnt a speedbumb she hasn't tried to ramp, I mean, I can't think of what else she would be trying to do. 

The last one of my rides I let her drive, is setting with a totally busted lower A arm....... "Pothole". I said BS, BASEMENT.

17 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Apparently,  they were impressed!

Fort Wayne 1985 - had a 1973 Olds Cutluss with a hot 455 Rocket - got off work at 2 AM so thankfully was not drinking.  was headed on Clinton.  Speed limit is 35 and the lights are timed.  If you double the speed limit you can still make all the lights.  Got clocked at 77mph.  Reckless Driving and lost license for a month.  I think I turned out OK....man that car was fast...

• Like 3